Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
You will be responsible for developing and executing joint go-to-market strategies with a named business partner. You must be able to facilitate the development of joint solutions and business plans to meet or exceed business goals. Your qualifications include both sales and marketing experience supporting integrated hardware and software solutions in the business-to-business space.
Responsibilities include facilitating joint selling between partner and direct sales team in order to drive growth through a leveraged partnering model; establishing rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues; and monitoring partner’s business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase market penetration. In this role, you will develop account targets, define the value proposition, and engage and train the sales teams on the GTM solutions. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving the performance targets jointly established with the partner.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product and operations. Regularly interacts with executive and c-level management to ensure GTM objectives are met. Maintains a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce propositions to partner.
· Responsible for driving the strategic relationship with named business partner
· Attain quarterly and annual sales targets of go-to-market solutions
· Design and execute GTM business plans, managing cross-functional teams from both the Partner and Salesforce.
· Actionable Planning which will include development of joint solutions, sales training/education, and pipeline generation
· Manage Partner relationship to maximize revenue and to ensure partner commitment
· Manage C-level relationships with partner executives
· Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions liaising with regional sales leads
· Initiate and conduct sales readiness training events
· Work with marketing to plan marketing events
· Actively manage opportunity pipeline against Sales and Alliances objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly targets
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and building partnerships and associated revenue in a high growth organization. This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support the alliances/sales strategy.
· Extensive experience in the following areas: channel sales, channel account management, marketing, business development or sales
· Experience with creating differentiated and successful channel account management plans and relationships with partners
· Experience working with enterprise application resellers
· Demonstrated ability to drive significant increase in revenue through reseller partnerships
· Ability to create credible business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities
· Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
· Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision
· High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
· Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of consulting, management or business leadership experience with a track record of driving business development.
· High-energy and compelling vision with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives.
· Engineering or Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)
· Proven IT Sales, and/or Business Development experience
· Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
· Ability to build and manage C-level business relationships
· Strong presentation skills
· Extensive and progressive experience in software sales and alliances
· Track record of exceeding sales quota
· Experience or knowledge of the telecommunications industry and cloud
· Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills