|User Interface Designer|
|Technology - User Experience|
|Canada - Halifax
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the social media management system for the world’s largest brands and agencies including Unilever, Ford, HP & L’Oréal.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud, built from the technologies of Buddy Media and Radian6, is a robust system that includes social listening, content management, publishing, ad management, performance reporting, and user management. As a key Marketing Cloud initiative, it requires constant exploration of new ideas and feature evolutions, and involves the design of compelling and highly usable interfaces.
Salesforce.com is seeking User Interface (UI) Designers to craft interfaces with a modern style that implement the work of the Product Development team. These designers must know what the latest design trends are, and how to leverage them within our brand. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the principles and best practices of human interface design, but will also have the judgment and courage to go against convention when appropriate. Our UI Designers work closely with the User Experience designers and Engineering teams to ensure the designs they create are both practical and consistent through all phases of development.
· Advocate for simple and sleek graphic design;
· Advocate for design conventions;
· Leverage and improve an existing library of reusable UI elements to create full-page designs;
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously, requiring attention to detail and working within constrained timelines;
· Meet with UX Designers, Product Managers and the Engineering team to ensure that your designs are feasible and their implementations are accurate;
· Know when to defend design choices;
· Ability to find and reference other solutions you’ve seen before; and
· Monitor all areas of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud design to identify areas of success and those needing improvement.
· A portfolio demonstrating a deeply grounded background in modern interface design;
· Experience delivering UI artifacts, including: style and color guides; UI element library; organized, multi-layer PSDs of full-page designs;
· Experience working with business stakeholders and engineers;
· Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; and
· A working knowledge of Semantic xHTML and limitations of CSS.
Applicants Should Include:
Would you like to apply to this job?